• Bedford Motor Services
    Breakdown & Recovery

Breakdown Recovery

If your vehicle won’t start or you feel it is unsafe to drive, call us 

If you have breakdown recovery as part of your insurance package, it is best to get the AA, RAC or Green Flag or any other home start company to get your vehicle to us.

Alternatively, we use Buckdale Breakdown Recovery to recover your vehicle to us for repair. We will arrange the recovery for you.